Rules and regulations are laid for a healthy environment in the school community between the students, parents and the organization. Everyone must abide by the rules and regulations of the school. Ignorance of the rules will be no excuse.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
FOR THE STUDENTS
1. The students are expected to show respect to their teachers at all times. Every student should wish the members of the staff on the occasion of his/her meeting them for the day, within the school premises or outside.
2. Students must bring their own stationery and all other necessary materials as advised by the teachers. The students are solely responsible for the safety of their belongings. The school will not be responsible for any loss of books, money and other materials.
3. The student must be punctual and regular in school at all times. Students should not absent themselves from school without prior permission through the leave application form in the diary, duly signed by the parent/guardian. Any unexpected leave of absence must be recorded and submitted to the class teacher the immediate next day. In case of leave of absence more than five working days, the principal must be informed.
4. The student must finish the class work and the home work assigned by the
teachers on time without any excuse and get it corrected duly. An accumulation
of uncompleted work or backlogs will be subjected to disciplinary action by the respective teacher.
5. The student should not leave the classroom without the permission of the teacher or until the class is dismissed. No student is allowed to leave the school premises during the school hours including short break and lunch break without the written permission of the principal or his deputy.
6. Irregular attendance at school, defiance to teachers, disruptive behavior in theclass, habitual inattention to school work or bad moral
conduct(bullying/harassing/stealing/abusive verbal and body language) exhibited inside the school outside the school, that would bring bad repute for the school are sufficient reasons for the permanent or temporary dismissal of a student.
7. Vandalizing the school property like damaging the library books, writing/scribbling on the walls or desks, damaging furniture, misusing the classroom property, littering in the classroom or corridors are strictly prohibited. Any student who is found to have caused damage of any kind in the class or in the premises of the school will be made responsible to correct it.
8. Every student MUST possess a copy of the dairy which is to be BROUGHT TO
CLASS ON ALL SCHOOL DAYS. No student is permitted to tear any page from the
dairy. Breach of this rule will be dealt with severely.
9. Students must come in complete proper uniform on all days as prescribed by the school. Any deviation will be dealt strictly. Fashionable hair style is strictly prohibited for boys and girls. For girls two plaits is compulsory. Accessories like jewellery, wrist bands, bangles, flowers, etc. are not permitted.
10. The student must be punctual for the school Assembly. Strict silence is to be observed before, after and during the assembly. Persistent late comers will not be allowed to enter the classroom unless he/she bring a valid note from the parents to the class teacher.
11. The students must converse only in English inside the school premises. Speaking any other language will not be entertained. The students should follow the etiquettes inside and outside the school campus to keep up the good name of the school.
12. Running or shouting around the school campus is not allowed. No student may enter any classroom other than his/her own classroom without permission. While going to the assembly, P.T classes or when changing classrooms, the students should go in silence, in a single line without disturbing the neighbouring classes.
13. Mobile phones, pen drives, Memory cards, toys, unhealthy story books, Magazine or papers of any objectionable character should not be brought to the school
14. In the absence of a Teacher from the class, students should not leave the class room or their places or make noise. They must keep quiet and utilize the time well for their academic growth.
15. Irregular attendance at school, disobedience to teachers, habitual inattention to school work, bad moral conduct exhibited inside the school outside the school that would bring a bad repute for the school, breaching of the school rules continuously are sufficient reasons for the permanent or temporary dismissal of a student.
FOR THE PARENTS
BONAFIDE CERTIFICATE, FEE STATEMENT CERTIFICATE for income tax purposes shall be obtained from the school office on prior notice and submission of a requisition letter addressed to the principal.
APPLICATION FOR TRANSFER CERTIFICATE should be submitted well in advance and TC will be issued only when the school fee for the academic year has been fully paid.
Timings to meet the principal:
On prior appointment through the phone.
Timings to meet the teachers:
Wednesdays 3.30 – 4.00 pm.
Office timings for the payment of fee:
9 am to 3.30 p.m. (NOTE: On working days only).
WITH THE WILLING CO-OPERATION OF PARENTS/GUARDIANS, THE SCHOOL AUTHORITIES HOPE TO MOULD THE CHILD INTO A GOOD AND GOD FEARING INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBLE TOWARDS THE COUNTRY.
1. Parents are requested to co-operate with the school authorities, by enforcing regularity and discipline in your child by seeing that they learm their lessons daily and by taking an active interest in the activities of the school.
2. Parents are requested to sign diary messages, circulars, progress card, or any other similar documents whenever required. FAILURE TO DO THIS MAY PUT THE CHILD TO GREAT INCONVENIENCE AND RENDER THEM LIABLE TO BEING SENT HOME. Repeated late coming or forgetting to bring books may be penalized in the same way.
3. The principal’s prior consent must be obtained in case a gift or a similar token is given to the teacher(s) by the parents.
4. No student will be allowed to leave the school during class hours with the servants or others unless a letter from his/her parents/guardian is produced to the principal.
5. The parents are not allowed to visit any teacher during working hours. The parents shall meet the teacher(s) only on Wednesdays during PTM from 3.30 – 4.00 pm. Parents are not allowed to go to the classroom accompanying the child while dropping the child in the morning or picking them back after class.
6. If your ward gets repeated remarks, the parent/guardian should come and meet the principal. Any blind accusation on teachers will be not be entertained. The parents must meet the principal and speak their concern. Posting complaints in the school Whatsapp groups is a strict no. Whatever may be the issue, it must be addressed in a civil manner.
7. Parent or guardian may meet the principal only on prior appointment through the school phone number except in case of life threatening emergency. Parents must respect the timings of the office working hours and should be prompt for any meeting with the principal/teachers.
8. Students should be present punctually on the Reopening day after each vacation. (This rule is very important and parents should make proper arrangement to ensure its fulfillment). For any legitimate reason if one is forced to come late, it should be informed to the teacher beforehand. Those who come late without prior permission shall be duly dealt with.
9. A sick child must be retained at home until the child is completely well to attend school and perform the regular tasks at school. The school takes good care of the child. However, in dire instances, if a child gets sick/ wounded at school, first-aid will be given and the parents will be informed immediately to take the child home. Any student suffering from a contagious/infectious disease will not be allowed to attend school until a medical certificate is provided stating that the student is free of the infection.
10. MOBILES/ELECTRONIC GADGETS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN THE SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS. IF ANY STUDENT IS FOUND TO CARRY ONE IN THE SCHOOL PREMISES IT WILL BE CONFISCATED AND WILL NOT BE RETURNED.